1. Run the pgAdmin3.exe utility from .\BMC Software\TrueSightPServer\truesightpserver\modules\pgsql\bin
2. Add a connection to the PostgreSQL database.
3. Specify the Name, Host, and Maintenance DB details.
4. Select the usergroup table from Database > truesight > Schemas >Tables
5. Open the SQL Query execution window and execute the following SQL query :
Set job_status = 11
Where ( parent_job_id IS NULL AND target_id IS NULL )
AND job_status IN( 1, 4, 14, 27 );
6. Restart the TSPS server
7. Got to TSPS web UI : Configuration -> Managed Devices -> View Deployment History
8. Check the status of the jobs which should be Aborted.
9. Try to trigger a new deployment job. It should go through successfully.